For more information about any of these activities contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AMA Networks and Events
- AMA Masterclasses, on topical themes delivered by international experts for a specially selected group of invitees. Previous 'masters' have included Pierre Goumain, Audrey Kaplan, Judi Heerwagen, Wim Pullen, and Patricia Roberts.
- AMA WorkWare Connection, a group of corporate property experts who are helping us pioneer new approaches to the design and management of spaces for interaction.
- BASS, Buildings and Social Science group, established by AMA. The inaugural meeting was held at the RIBA in November 2007, and we hold meetings biannually, with our last event in June 2012. You can visit BASS net to join this group.
- Design and Management of Sustainable Learning Environments Conference, discussing innovation in learning spaces for schools, further and higher education, chaired by Nigel Oseland for Merlin Events.
- Workplace Trends, an annual conference on the latest workplace issues chaired by Nigel Oseland for Merlin Events. The most recent event, New Horizons was held at the CBI on 8th December 2010.
- Green Sky Thinking Week 2012. This exciting initiative led by Open City explored aspects of sustainable building. AMA led a 'Sustainable Southwark Walkabout,' visiting two of our projects – an office building and a library – to explain to a range of industry leaders and members of the public how we use space utilisation analysis and targets to reduce property footprints and provide creative ways to reuse buildings better. For more information click here.